I get a lot of questions on all aspects of the service I provide. Here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions that I get.
1. Are you insured? My venue requires you to have Public Liability Insurance?
Yes I am fully insured up to £4m for public liability. A copy of the insurance certificate can be produced on request.
2. How do I know the equipment you use is safe?
All my equipment is fully PAT tested meaning that it has passed all the safety requirements that are needed.
3. If needed would you be able to work extra hours?
Yes I am available to work any extra hours needed during your special occasion.
4. Do you charge per hour or per event?
I charge per event as part of my standard billing.
5. Is there a charge for travel?
I cover the whole North West of England and all my quotations have travel already accounted so you won't be getting an extra charge for travel.
6. How far in advance should I book you?
Once you have a venue and date confirmed then that would be a good time for us to talk about your requirements and get the date secured.
7. Do you take requests? Can we pick what music to play?
Yes to both. It's your party so you call the shots when it comes to the music! I'm happy to make suggestions to complement your playlist :)
8. When do you turn up to the job?
I turn up an hour before I am due to play.
9. What is included in your setup?
I have a DJ booth, speakers, lights and a microphone for any announcements that need to be made.