I get a lot of questions on all aspects of the service I provide. Here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions that I get.
1. Are you insured? My venue requires you to have Public Liability Insurance?
Yes I am fully insured up to £1m for public liability. A copy of the insurance certificate can be produced on request.
2. How do I know the equipment you use is safe?
All my equipment is fully PAT tested meaning that it has passed all the safety requirements that are needed.
3. If needed would you be able to work extra hours?
Yes I am available to work any extra hours needed during your special occasion prior to the disco, including background music during a wedding breakfast or drinks reception.
4. Do you charge per hour or per event?
I charge per event as part of my standard billing.
5. Is there a charge for travel?
I cover the whole North West of England and all my quotations have travel already accounted so you won't be getting an extra charge for travel.
6. How far in advance should I book you?
Once you have a venue and date confirmed then that would be a good time for us to talk about your requirements and get the date secured.
7. Do you take requests? Can we pick what music to play?
Yes to both. It's your party so you call the shots when it comes to the music! I'm happy to make suggestions to complement your playlist :)
8. Do you confirm a booking in writing?
Yes, you will be sent a booking form, showing all the details about your function, which we both sign for your total peace of mind.
9. How long will you reserve my booking for before I pay?
As soon as you make a booking, your chosen date is reserved for seven days while awaiting arrival of the booking form and payment of deposit. If these have not arrived after seven days, your date will be made available for others to book.